Tuesday 30 November 2010

On the second day of Christmas, Next sent to me ...

... 2 Turtle Doves

Now then, let's see ... I'm not sure Next sell turtle doves so it's time to think laterally ! How about ...

an Activity Shape Sorting Turtle (£15) ?!


Now, doves ... ummm .... ahhh found it !!

Dove Grey 2.5L Matt Emulsion (£14) !

 I never would have thought of buying a tin of paint at Next but there you go, I didn't know they sold half the stuff I've been browsing through while hunting out Twelve Days of Christmas gifts !

I can't resist sharing this one with you  too - an adorable retro/kitsch bird box to hang in your garden for the local turtle doves to nest in !



Novelty Bird Box (£10)


See you tomorrow for the Third Day of Christmas !
Also, don't mis the Next daily Advent giveaway with some fabulous prizes to win every day !


To see my other updated Twelve Days of Christmas:


http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/search/label/Next%20Twelve%20Days%20of%20Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...