Saturday 11 June 2011

Kalms Lozenges review



Earlier in the year, I published a blog post detailing some interesting research from Kalms about the real value of sleep and how much people would be willing to pay to get a good night's sleep. (You can read that blogpost here.)

They also sent me through a pack of Kalms Lozenges to try out. Although I spend a large part of my home life running around after three kids, my most stressful moments are at my job so I took them to work and stashed them in my desk drawer for times of need. Well, I don't really do stress ! I am absolutely exhausted when the bell rings at 5pm on Friday afternoon (the last hour before the weekend is always a bit boisterous !) but I can't say I actually feel stressed.

I have been trying out the Kalms Lozenges though to see if they make me feel any different, sucking on one at breaktime after or just before one of my trickier groups. Well, they taste very nice but I can't say I actually feel my stress levels dropping. I have found them to be an absolute godsend for a tickly or dry throat though so I've got through the whole pack !

Kalms Lozenges are described as "a traditional herbal remedy which helps relieve worry, irritability and the stresses and strains of everyday life". They contain lemon balm, which is a herb widely used in traditional remedies in Mediterranean countries. The lozenges are naturally flavoured with lemon and lime, contain no artificial colours or flavours and are suitable for vegetarians.

If you want to try a natural, safe way of winding down before bed or helping to stay calm throughout the day, they're definitely worth a try, especially as the blister pack makes them perfect for keeping in your handbag or your desk at work.

star rating : 4/5

RRP : £2.99

for more information : http://www.kalmsstress.com/

Other reviews you may be interested in :

5 comments:

  1. Great review (as always), looks like a great product. So much easier to carry in your handbag than the standard jar. Could use these form time to time, will have to look into these next time I'm in Boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snooze like a baby, but my Dad is always on the lookout for a sleep aid and will give these a try, thanks for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious little product, must say the best way to good rest is work yourself to the bone teh day before (although not really always enjoyable!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these might be quite useful on some days as sometimes i find it difficult to sleep (too much going round in my mind)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A yoga exercise is their which helps alot in the over coming of snooze problem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...