Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday weigh-in : Scales-free week



This morning, when I jumped on the scales, it said "low". Much as I would love to think that this is a comment on my weight, I know it really means the batteries need changing ! So no weigh-in this week. Verdict next week.

Positives of the week

-  I've managed 2 x 2km jogs on the Wii Fit this week plus a long walk and would have done more if the bus strike at the end of the week hadn't shortened my me-time (Wii-time) that I usually manage to slot in between work and the school run. The motivation/fun element is still there :)

- I'm off to the farmers' market in a minute to stock up on interesting fruit and veg and have also told the kids that we're going out for a long walk this afternoon. The blue skies are back which will help with us getting out and about more.

- My cold/cough has FINALLY gone so I can up the exercise levels to where I was before.

Current targets 

Last week's target : Aim for 5 endurance jogs on the wii-fit - that'd be 10km! Get down to the lower end of the 82's (did half)

This week's targets : 4 endurance jogs on the Wii-fit plus a long walk. Listen to the FitPod and SlimPod.


Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 84.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : -
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.7kg
STILL TO GO : 16.1kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : - 



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)
Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


23 comments:

  1. lol @ kind scales. Mine have gone bonkers as well, though it's more than changing the battery, I just did, and it shows my weight as 41kg. I am definitely not that skeletal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was definitely commenting on this weeks fab loss too! Good luck for next week

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some special Weight Watchers scales but I think weighing yourself can be a negative thing. Better to aim towards fitting into those old jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, weight fluctuations are often quite random - handy as an overall guide for the tickers though !

      Delete
  4. Looks like you're doing really well, fitting into new clothes is always a great target to go by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I need to up my game though, just realised it's only 3 months(ish) to the summer holidays !!

      Delete
  5. Well done on all the jogging and walking Cheryl, you're doing fantastic. I'm glad that you're still enjoying the wii fit, it really is a fun way to exercise. Good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm so glad you helped talk me into buying it ! :)

      Delete
  6. Great week! I love it when circumstances come into play that means fitting in more exertion! I've taken to avoiding the scales but mine don't need batteries, it's for the best!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree in theory but I'm a bit of an addict ! lol

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you have had a good week, I really should get on the old wii fit, I use to play on it all the time but haven't been on it for at least a year! #wobbleswednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way it feels like a game more than sport :)

      Delete
  8. Glad you are feeling better, and kudos on the exercise! I am itching to get moving again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only starting gently - hopefully I'll do a longer session soon :)

      Delete
  9. Ha ha I would have just gone with low!! Glad you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I hate it when the scales fail me on weigh in day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fault really- they've been telling me "low" before giving me my weight for ages and I never got round to changing the battery !

      Delete
  11. Sounds like you are doing great! We bought new scales because ours failed - they tell the complete truth now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brill that your cough has finally gone and well done on the jogging. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...