Saturday 8 March 2014

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips review


You may remember I had the flu a couple of weeks ago. Well, I'm feeling quite a lot better than I was but I've still got a REALLY annoying cough and a bunged up nose so I tend to breathe through my mouth all night long. This has left my lips looking and feeling seriously dried out. Luckily, I received a Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips lip balm to review - perfect timing.


The packaging promises that it will "soothe dry lips and leave a lovely rosy tint". I'm never sure how pink this means so I tentatively put it on like lipstick, unlike normal untinted lipbalm where I always add extra in the corners of my lips, going over the edges where they have a tendency to crack. The balm looks just like a lipstick and is very pink. It also has a lovely fruity fragrance, although this may be psychological because of the colour !


I put some on the back of my hand and it leaves very little colour at all. There is a definite mark of moisturising lip balm but only the merest hint of pink so your boyfriend/husband can safely borrow it without looking like he's in drag !


Here are my lips after applying the balm. They looked all dry and chapped before. Afterwards, they look soft and moisturised with a natural, healthy pink colour, not a pink like I've put lipstick on. My lips also don't feel at all greasy or sticky, just nicely soothed and moisturised.

This is a new improved formula apparently and it contains sweet almond and rose oils for a surge of moisture. It also contains vitamin E, petroleum jelly to lock in moisture and SPF 15.

It's been tucked in my pocket for when I go back to work on Monday (boo hiss !).

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £2.03

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...