Tuesday 8 April 2014

March Degustabox review


At the end of March, we were excited to receive another Degustabox to review. I always love the first peek in the box before unpacking everything, trying to spot products that we already recognise or guessing what some of the unknown ones are.


This month's box has a lovely family-friendly selection. It contains :

MOMA! Plain Porridge and Cranberry & Raisin Porridge - these are great for breakfast in a rush or I also like eating them as a light snack on a Sunday night, when I'm not that hungry after a big roast dinner at lunchtime.

Shaken Udder Milkshakes - the kids love these and they're perfect for popping in lunchboxes or for drinks on the go

Mexican Dave Cheesy Nachos - I love nachos but hadn't tried anything from Mexican Dave's range before. These were lovely though so I'll have to have a look and see what else they have on offer.

Organico Fusili Italian Durum Wheat Pasta and Tomato and Basil Sauce - well, those two go together rather nicely for a quick evening meal when I'm in a rush ! The question is, will I boil the pasta and pour over the sauce or add some extra ingredients and make a pasta bake instead?

Drink Me Chocolate Chai Latte and Tea Latte - I have to admit, I'm not too keen on the chocolatey-spicy blend but I'll be trying this out in baking - Choco Chai Cupcakes should work ! I'm not a tea drinker so I'll pass this one on to a friend.

Tyrrells Sweet & Salty Popcorn - Sounds like it shouldn't work but it does - very moreish !

Schwartz Spanish Paella and Italian Creamy Herb Tagliatelle Flavour Shots - I've been reviewing these for Schwartz recently and they're not only very quick and convenient but also taste great too. I tried the Italian Creamy Herb Flavour Shot and the Indian Spicy Jalfrezi Curry one last week and will be using the Spanish Paella one on Wednesday so I'll tell you what we thought.


There are always a couple of recipe suggestions in the Degustabox too - this month's were for Dave's Legendary Loaded Nachos (the picture reminds me of the ones we ate on honeymoon in the States) and Mediterranean Tuna Pasta.

Each Degustabox costs £9.99 plus £3 post and packing and they guarantee that the value of the box contents will be about double what you pay. I love the added excitement of not knowing what you'll get and also the chance to discover brands and products that you may never have noticed otherwise.

*** SPECIAL OFFER : Get yourselves a £3 discount when you register by using code FEBQN ***

 for more information :
Degustabox website - http://bit.ly/DBhomepage

Disclosure : We received a Degustabox in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Russell Hobbs #IlluminaWeek 'Come Dine With Me' blogger challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...