Sunday 15 June 2014

Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mists review


When I was invited to join the newest Savvy Circle project for Febreze, I was expecting some new variety of odour-busting spray for textiles. I was therefore surprised to see that they've created a whole new range called Sleep Serenity, which use calming fragrances to help promote a good night's sleep.


When the capaign kit arrived and I opened the box, I was impressed to see that the new Febreze range is an Official Product of the National Sleep Foundation. For them to put their name to it, it must be good, surely ?

Inside the box were three Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mists, which are basically air fresheners that have been designed especially for the bedroom, to eliminate odours and fill your room with a long-lasting and relaxing fragrance. They are great for the bedroom but I also like using them in the lounge, after a stressful day at work or after putting the kids to bed, to help unwind and chill out in front of the TV.


The three fragrances are :

Moonlit Lavender - I'm not a huge lavender fan - I find it too heady and, to be honest, a bit too much of an old ladies' scent ! - but this is actually really nice. It's has floral basenotes but there's something else in there, making it more exotic and sophisticated.

 Quiet Jasmine - Is that as opposed to Noisy Jasmine ?! Seriously though, this is a bold floral fragrance which has the added bonus of reminding me of our holiday in Tunisia, where the hotel laundry used jasmine when they washed the sheets.

Warm Milk & Honey - In my opinion, this does not smell at all of warm milk and honey, but it does small really nice. It's sweet and I think I can detect caramel and vanilla. I'd wear this as a perfume !

I often like to burn scented candles in the bedroom to create a lovely delicate perfume but these sprays are a quick alternative, and they're great for the summer when I'm less likely to use candles. The fragrances are all soothing and calming, and I'd class them all as feel-good scents, whether that be because they evoke childhood (warm milk & honey), happy holiday memories (quiet jasmine) or the escapism of exotic escapades (moonlit lavender). They're also great for deodorising any nasty whiffs that may be emanating from teenage boys' bedrooms or the dogs' basket !

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £2.99

Disclosure : As a member of the Savvy Circle, I received some samples, as well as some money-off vouchers to pass on to friends, in order to spread the word about the product and pass on honest feedback.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Dettol laundry cleanser review - How clean is your baby's blanket?

Buying in bulk to help save money and the planet?

Madhouse diaries : Madhouse, Madhouse, how does your garden grow?

1 comment:

  1. This Febreze kit looks great,would be nice to try out when I'm on night shift to help me wind down in the daytime, so I can then sleep

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...