Saturday 21 June 2014

Sure Compressed for Women review


Putting together a Pinterest board about Kusadasi for the Cunard bloggers challenge has really made me realise that in just a few short weeks, we'll be heading off to the Turkish sun - woohoo ! I've started half-heartedly putting a few things together in view of packing - suncream, fans, swimming goggles, sun hats ... - and when you have three kids, saving space in the suitcase is primordial. 


We always go away with two cases, one of which contains an empty bag, so that we have plenty of space for bringing back souvenirs. It always amazes me what we manage to bring back from holiday - we even managed to get back a handmade carpet from Morocco and a big gilt mirror from Tunisia !

When Sure sent me through some of their Compressed deodorants to try out, my first thought was that that would save a bit of space in the luggage. They promise that they have extensively tested their compressed technology to ensure that the smaller half-sized pack lasts just as long as the old-style larger cans - if you're wondering how they do it, they have an innovative spray system which means they require less gas to deliver the same protection in each spray.

I received three Sure Women Compressed deodorants to try out :

Cool Pink - FRESH : the feminine pink detail on the can had me expecting a girly floral fragrance and it certainly delivered. The fragrance reminded me of talcum powder for some reason but it's very nice !

Cotton - ULTRA DRY : This one reminded me of the smell of freshly laundered sheets drying in the sun but I'm sure that must be because I saw the word cotton on the label ! This did indeed keep me ultra dry, but so did the other two variants.

Aloe Vera - SENSITIVE : This has a lovely fresh, natural fragrance, like a walk through the countryside after it's been raining. It's labelled as sensitive and it didn't cause any irritation, but neither did the other two.

If these fragrances don't sound like your sort of thing, there are loads of others available. They all kept me dry and smelling fresh as a daisy all day long, even when it was really hot. They also left no white marks on my clothes and felt instantly dry when I sprayed them on, unlike some deodorants which feel a bit wet and sticky to start with.

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £2 for 75ml

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Radox have Father's Day covered !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...