Friday 21 November 2014

What's Cooking At The Madhouse? menu plan 21/11/14


Every time I've opened my kitchen cupboard this week, something has leapt out at me so I'm aiming for a cupboard clearout this week, getting through some of the jars of cooking sauce and half-used exotic ingredients lurking in there !

Saturday

lunch - chicken in plum sauce (from a jar) with rice and peas

dinner - homemade lentil and bacon soup

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken or pork with either rice or roast potatoes and veggies

dinner - leftover soup

Monday

dinner - pesto salmon with tagliatelle & Austrian white cabbage salad

Tuesday

dinner - chilli con carne and rice

Wednesday

lunch - steak, potatoes and veggies

dinner - chicken in fruity curry sauce with rice

Thursday

dinner - slow cooked chicken in red wine sauce with root veg mash

Friday

dinner - spring rolls

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...