Sunday 14 June 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Babysteps in the right direction


It seems like every week for the last few weeks, I've been saying wow, this week was exceptionally hectic, hopefully things will calm down next week and it never does. This week, I had an after school meeting on Tuesday until 7.15pm, Thursday was a school trip to Canterbury and Dover Castle (home at 8.45pm) and Friday after work was Pierre's open evening at infant school followed by Sophie's choir concert until 9.30pm. Phew ! Food this week was about filling tummies quickly rather than looking for healthy options ! 

I found the time to do one 30 minute wii-fit jog on Wednesday but that was it ... although looking at my Fitbug stats this week was an eye opener - 14093 steps/9km on Monday, 13751 steps/9km on Tuesday, 10417 steps/7km on Wednesday (buy my battery needed changing so I have a sneaky feeling my 6km wii fit jog didn't get logged), a mind-boggling 32433 steps/22km on Thursday on the school trip, 20680 steps/14km on Friday - I understand now why I couldn't bring myself to do a wii fit jog on Friday !

I was expecting a slight gain or a no change at best this week so I was over the moon to jump on the scales and get a 300g loss - it's not much but a loss is a loss however small !

I'd love to say that I hope next week will be back to routine but Juliette has a daytrip to England on Wednesday and then she has to get her braces fitted on Friday so it will probably be more rushing around. Oh well, the holidays are only around the corner !

Positives of the week

- Last week, I said "I've totally failed with Juneathon so far but I should find more time this week". That's a joke but as the fitbug proves, I walk miles every day and that all counts too.

- The fridge is stocked with fresh fruit and veg and I fancy lots of summery salads with this hot weather

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back to Wii Fit runs (aim for 2 x 30 mins) but it'll be a busy-busy week at work. Try to do something every day for Juneathon. (I'll say DONE, given my fitbug results)


This week's targets : Get back into the 85 point somethings .... aim for 2 x wii fit runs ... listen to the slimpod

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months - plenty of time for heading off to Turkey in August !

first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.9kg, my pre-xmas weight (done )
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 86.6kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 86.3kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  7.4kg
STILL TO GO : 18.5kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.3kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)











get the InLinkz code


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. A loss on a super busy week is definitely an achievement well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! Keep up the hard work and motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on another loss chick - it's all adding up! Those are some very impressive FitBit stats! Gosh - just goes to show how much you walk on a daily basis without even thinking about it. Does sound like a very hectic week for you - school holidays soon!! Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,

    You could use your trips to get healthy. They make you happy so why should they get in the way of staying healthy. This is what I did when I recently visited the french open http://fit2thrive.co.uk/2015/06/a-parisian-adventure/

    HTH. Get in touch if you want to know more.

    Colin - Fit2Thrive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...